* WATER TURNS BLOOD RED! – Try the world’s first bloody bath mat sheet prank, a thin plastic mat that reacts with water to color change your wet footprints into blood red stains.
* NINJA-THIN PRANK DECORATION, HIDE ME ANYWHERE – Not your typical mat, these thin color changing prank sheets are less than 1mm thick (0.03in) your boyfriend or girlfriend the shock of their life with this unique bathroom prank as they leave a trail of blood stains out of the shower.
* DON'T BE FOOLED BY IMITATION BLOOD MATS WITH PAINTED FOOTPRINTS – Experience the ONLY color changing blood mat sheet that really turns red when wet.
* AWESOME HALLOWEEN DECORATION - No other horrible gag gift for your boyfriend comes close to the shock he'll have seeing his toilet water splashes and footprint stains turn red. Also works as a great horror gift for her, fun present for birthday parties, housewarming gift for your in-laws, baby shower for your ex, lots of halloween decor ideas, or white elephant gift idea you've been looking for.
* DRIES BACK WHITE AFTER EACH USE – getting less than two? Don't fret. Hang to dry and watch the blood red colored stains disappear and fade back to white. Scare again and again! Get more than one and lay these nearly invisible sheets side-by-side to make an even larger surprise blood bath!
Small Bloody Bath Mat™
Tiny 16.5 x 27.5 in (42x70 cm) size to use next to small standing showers or for tiny bathrooms.
Regular Bloody Bath Mat™
Our most popular size with extended width 16.5 x 39.3 in (42x100 cm) for outside of bathtubs or showers.
Large Bloody Bath Mat™
An incredible 25.5 x 39.3 in (65x100 cm) meter-wide width that turns blood red when wet. Oh the horror!
Bloody Bath Mat™ and Shower Curtain Set
Get the best of both worlds with a 16.5 x 27.5 in mat and 2 x color changing curtains to go along with it (72 x 72 in each)
Appears White When Dry
The magic blood red color is only activated by water.
Touch it with wet hands or feet!
Wet hands or water drops instantly turn bright blood red.
Dries Back White
Dry your mat to return its color back to white afterwards.
Get the original raw source files here on Dropbox